Website owner's data:
|Fundación BCMaterials – Basque Center for Materials, Applications and Nanostructures
|Martina Casiano Building, floor 3, of the UPV/EHU Science Park, Barrio Sarriena s/n, 48940. Leioa (Spain).
|+34 946 12 88 11
|REGISTRY OF FOUNDATIONS:
|Registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Basque Country with the number F-340
Privacy and confidentiality protection policy of the personal information that the users freely and voluntarily provide:
1. Identification of the File Manager and information recipients.
In accordance with the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily provide us with in our Web Site shall be included in a file that is registered in the General Data Protection Register under the ownership of BCMATERIALS (with registered office at the address stated at the beginning of this document).
The recipients of this personal information gathered in the Web Site’s forms will only be the departments of BCMATERIALS and, in certain cases, the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates.
Sending information to BCMATERIALS or to the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates, will be carried out complying with the following premises:
- Sending information regarding candidate profiles that may be interesting for selection processes in BCMATERIALS.
- Sending contact information when the provision of services requested requires the intervention of BCMATERIALS or the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates.
- Sending information requesting publication, press releases and news, when sending the requested publication requires the intervention of BCMATERIALS or the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates.
If the User does not want BCMATERIALS to send his personal information to the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates, he may notify this to the electronic mail or postal address referred at the beginning of this document, and his request shall be satisfied immediately.
Nevertheless, the Data Protection Law obliges us to inform him that his refusal to send the information could restrict depending on the case, the assessment of his candidate profile in the Group’s companies, the presentation of services adapted to his specific needs or limit his knowledge of the articles and Publications requested.
2. Purpose of data treatment.
The personal information gathered in the Web Site has the following purpose:
- Personnel selection. Filling in the personal selection Web form, gathers personal information to assess the professional training of the candidates for jobs in BCMATERIALS.
- With the Web Site’s contact channels, his identification data will be collected with the sole aim of providing him the service and consultancy requested in his communication.
- Publications and news. With the information request and news channels, his contact identification data will be collected with the sole aim of providing him bulletin, press release and news communications service he has requested.
3. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
The User’s exercise of rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition is guaranteed to his personal data in our file. To do so, he will send his request to the electronic mail or postal address referred at the beginning of this document.
4. Safety measures for personal data protection.
The Web Site has adopted the necessary technical and organization measures necessary, according to the level of data protection safety that legally corresponds to you, to guarantee the safety of the personal information data processing that make up your automated file. The User should however be aware that the safety measures today on Internet are not impregnable and consequently you are not safeguarded from possible illegal intromissions and hackers, for which BCMATERIALS shall not be held responsible, because it has acted with the due diligence to protect the information as determined by Law.
5. Updating personal data.
BCMATERIALS and the companies or entities with which BCMATERIALS collaborates will do everything possible to always keep your information updated. The responsibility about the quality of the data however depends on its owner. Therefore, if there is any modification in the User’s data, he should notify this to the File Manager, and declines any responsibility if the User omits its obligation to notify the changes.