We offer the possibility to develop research activities that could lead to the final graduation work, as well as summer internships for students in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, biotechnologist and Electronic and Chemical Engineering.
Ikasiker grants will be available for exceptional students.
8 weeks: June 4th – July 27th
Main topics are:
- Active or Smart Materials.
- Advanced Functional Materials .
- Functional Surfaces and Coatings.
- Nanostructured Materials .
- Instrumentation, micro and nano-devices.
We are looking for motivated students in their last 2 graduation years of studies, preferable in Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biologist, Biotechnologist, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
Apply online here! (Before March 23th)
2017/02/23 - 2017/03/23