Transparency and Sustainability
Basque Center for Materials, Application and Nanostructures (BCMaterials), according to our internal policies, the laws and recommendations for the Non-for-profit organisations and the will of our Board of Trustees, wants to provide open and accessible information and data on our activities and operations.
We are currently working to improve the quantity and quality of data provided here, so the Society could increase its awareness on the objectives and actions we develop, and thus we can contribute also to the sustainability of our project.
BCMaterials is a foundation under the Basque and Spanish laws.
Under the Basque and Spanish laws, foundations are governed by a Board of Trustees (Patronato).
The Board of Trustees of BCMaterials Foundation is composed by representatives of the Basque Government (BG), Ikerbasque (the Basque Foundation for Science) and the University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU).
Currently the members are:
- President: Adolfo Morais (Vice minister of Universities and Research, GV)
- Secretary: Pedro Maria Iriondo Bengoa (General Secretary of the UPV/EHU)
- Vice-President: Jose Luis Martín (Vice Rector of Research, UPV/EHU)
- Member: Arturo Muga (Vice Rector of Scientific Development and Transfer, UPV/EHU)
- Member: Amaia Esquisabel (Director of Scientific Policy, BG)
- Member: Fernando Cossío (Director of Ikerbasque)
ANNUAL REPORTS, ACCOUNTS AND AUDITS
- Annual Report 2016 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2016
- Annual Report 2015 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2015
- Annual Report 2014 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2014
- Annual Report 2013 | Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2013
- Annual Audit Report and Accounts 2012
You can also visit our Contractor Profile if you wish further information about present and past contracts.
Be sociable, share!